It may also interest project management office (PMO) members to adopt and adapt PRINCE2®.
At course completion
After completing this course, participants will have:
- Reviewed all PRINCE2 components
- Assessed whether they can demonstrate sufficient ability to apply and tailor the PRINCE2 project management method through a mock exam
- Took their PRINCE2 Practitioner examination
This examination is a 75 scenario-based multiple-choice questions, lasts 2 hours 30 minutes. Passing score is 55%. This exam is open book (official publication only).
If you are a PMP® credential holder, this course gives you 7 PDUs.
- Review the 4 integrated elements and the 26 management products
- Review some typical projects' context and review what could be tailored and how it could be
- Discover types of questions and get some tips and tricks
- Review the 7 themes and 7 processes and answer (and analyse) questions from mock exam
PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited
Official publication "Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2®" (optional)
Cursus de certification
Lab 2: Answer and analyse questions from a mock exam