The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
This course enables participants to understand all knowledge currently required to Manage Projects. Project Management Institute® provides a course that is split into 10 Knowledge Areas allowing participants to master all 10 dimensions of Project Management.
At course completion
- Understand all required tools to successfully manage a project
- Cover the whole lifecycle of a project using a case study
- Become certified in Project Management Professional (PMP® examination)
This course shows evidence of 35 hours of training in project management (35 PDU's / contact hours)
To pass your PMP® examination, you will need to follow the following process:
1. Ensure if you are eligible for the PMP® credential
a. Have a High school diploma or global equivalent + 5 years project management experience + 35 hours project management education (this course covers this requirement)
b. Have a Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent + 3 years project management experience + 35 hours project management education (this course covers this requirement)
2. Fill out the application form including the list of your experiences and persons of reference in case your file is audited
3. Prepare yourself for the exam (simulate exam with several sets of 200 multiple choice questions; duration: 4 hours)
4. PMI will need to validate your application form (usually done within 5 working days; 10 when you are audited)
5. Proceed to payment (555 USD for non PMI-members, 405 USD for PMI members)
6. Receive a voucher (validity 1 year)
7. Schedule your exam at a Prometric test center near your location when you are ready
Introduction to the process groups of a project:
Controlling and Monitoring
Study of the 10 Knowledge Areas:
Study all tools and techniques for each Knowledge Area as well as their respective inputs and outputs
PMP, CAPM and PMBOK are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.