The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
This course enables participants to master all knowledge currently required to Manage Projects. Project Management Institute provides a course that is split into 10 Knowledge Areas, allowing participants to master all 10 dimensions of Project Management.
At course completion
- Understand all required tools and techniques needed to successfully manage a project
- Cover the whole lifecycle of a project using a case study
- Become a Certified Associate Project Management (CAPM®) examination
This course gives rights to 35 PDUs / contact hours for PMI® certified individuals
1. Ensure if you are eligible for the CAPM® credential
Have a High school diploma or global equivalent + 1’500 hours experience OR 23 hours education (this course covers this requirement)
2. Fill out the application form including the list of your experiences and persons of reference (in case your file is audited)
3. Prepare yourself for the exam (simulate exam with several sets of 150 multiple choice questions; duration: 3 hours)
4. PMI will need to validate your application form (usually done within 5 working days; 10 when you are audited)
5. Proceed to payment (300 USD for non PMI-members, 225 USD for PMI members)
6. Receive a voucher (validity 1 year)
7. Schedule your exam at a Prometric test center near your location when you are ready
Introduction to the process groups of a project:
Controlling and Monitoring
Study of the 10 Knowledge Areas:
Study all tools and techniques for each Knowledge Area as well as their respective inputs and outputs
PMP, CAPM and PMBOK are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.