At course completion
After completing this course, participants will be able to explore every new aspect that will be visible to an end user in SharePoint 2013.
Module 1: Overview
A simple introduction module.
Module 2: SharePoint Introduction
In this module, we are going to take a high-level look at SharePoint 2013 features. These features
will not just be End User focused in order to help you understand why your company should move to
- Lesson 1: What’s New in SharePoint 2013
Module 3: Collaboration Experience
In this module we take a look at the new features introduced in SharePoint 2013 from a UI perspective.
- Lesson 1: New SharePoint Features
Module 4: Apps and App Management
In this module, we are going to take a look at lists, which are now called apps, from an end user standpoint.
We will explore the new Apps of SharePoint 2013 and what things have changed when performing App management.
- Lesson 1: Apps
- Lesson 2: App Management
In this module we are going to review the new SharePoint 2013 site definitions.
- Lesson 1: SharePoint Foundation Sites
In this module we are going to take a look at how SharePoint and Office interact.
- Lesson 1: Office Web Applications
- Lesson 2: Office 2013
In this module we will review the new Social Computing features in SharePoint 2013 and the many social
improvements made to the My Site feature.
- Lesson 1: My Site and Social Features
- Lesson 2: What is Social Computing
In this module we will review the new workflow features of SharePoint 2013.
- Lesson 1: Workflows in SharePoint 2013
In this module we will review the new eDiscovery features of SharePoint 2013.
- Lesson 1: SharePoint eDiscovery
In this module we will review the new SharePoint Education feature of SharePoint 2013.
- Lesson 1: SharePoint Education
- Lab 1: SharePoint 2013 UI
- Lab 2: SharePoint 2013 Features
- Lab 3: What's New With SharePoint Lists and Sites
- Lab 4: New SharePoint Sites
- Lab 5: Office Integration
- Lab 6: Office Web Applications
- Lab 7: My Site
- Lab 8: Creating Simple 2013 Workflows
- Lab 9: Creating Visio-based Workflows
- Lab 10: SharePoint eDiscovery
- Lab 11: SharePoint Education