At course completion
- Describe Object Model changes, Mobility Features, OData, OAuth and Translation Services
- Work with Visual Studio 2012 SharePoint Templates
- Build SharePoint 2013 AppStore Apps
Module 2: SharePoint 2013 UI and ASP.NET 4.0
In this module we take a look at the new features introduced in SharePoint 2013 from a UI perspective and explore some of the features of ASP.NET 4.0 that we can now take advantage of.
- Lesson 1: ASP.NET 4.0
- Lesson 2: New SharePoint UI Features
Module 3: SharePoint 2013 and Visual Studio 2012
In this module we are going to take a look at the new SharePoint 2013 project templates and their many improved features that can be installed with Visual Studio 2012.
- Lesson 1: Visual Studio 2012
- Lesson 2: SharePoint 2013 Templates
Module 4: Object Model Changes
In this module we are going to explore the various changes made to the SharePoint Object Model APIs, the new Distributed Cache Serviceclasses, eDiscovery and SharePoint Education.
- Lesson 1: Working With Distributed Cache Service
- Lesson 2: eDiscovery
- Lesson 3: SharePoint Education
- Lesson 4: Object Model Changes
Module 5: SharePoint REST
In this module we are going to take a look at the new Representational State Transfer (REST) features of SharePoint 2013.
- Lesson 1: REST
Module 6: Client Object Model
In this module we are going to take a look at the new features of the Client Object Models in SharePoint 2013.
- Lesson 1: Minimal Download Strategy
- Lesson 2: Client Object Model
Module 7: Mobility
In this module we are going to explore the new Mobility features provided in SharePoint 2013. You will also see how to utilize the new Push notifications as well as the Location and Map APIs.
- Lesson 1: SharePoint 2013 Mobility Features
Module 8: Workflow 4.0
In this module we are going to take a look at implementing workflows with the new Visual Studio 2012 templates and with SharePoint Designer 2013. We will also explore the new architecture of cloud based Azure Workflows.
- Lesson 1: Workflows in SharePoint 2013
Module 9: SharePoint Apps
In this module we are going to explore how to develop, publish and deploy SharePoint private and public Applications.
- Lesson 1: SharePoint 2013 Private Apps
- Lesson 2: SharePoint 2013 Public Apps
Module 10: OAuth, S2S and Claims
In this module we are going to take a look at the new support for OAuth 2.0 and look at new features of claims based authentication support in SharePoint 2013.
- Lesson 1: Working with Claims Authentication
- Lesson 2: Working with OAuth 2.0 and S2S
Module 11: Programming 2013 Service Applications
In this module we are going to take a look at the new Machine Translation and PowerPoint Automation Services then review the not-widely used, but should have been, Word Automation Services.
- Lesson 1: Working with PowerPoint Automation Services
- Lesson 2: Working with Word Automation Services
- Lesson 3: Working with Machine Translation Services
Microsoft Official Coursware
Cursus de certification
Lab 2.1: SharePoint 2013 Features
Lab 3.0: Visual Studio 2012
Lab 4.0: Exploring Server Object Model Changes
Lab 4.1: Using the New Developer Dashboard
Lab 4.2: Programming eDiscovery
Lab 4.3: SharePoint Education
Lab 5.0: REST
Lab 6.0: Client Object Model
Lab 6.2: Minimal Download Strategy (MDS)
Lab 7.0: Mobility Programming on SharePoint 2013
Lab 7.1: Location and Maps APIs
Lab 7.2: Mobility Push Notifications
Lab 8.0: Creating Simple 2013 Workflows
Lab 8.1: Creating Visio-based Workflows
Lab 8.2: Creating Azure Workflows
Lab 9.0: Creating Private SharePoint Apps
Lab 9.1: Creating Public SharePoint AppStore Apps
Lab 9.2: Creating Azure SharePoint Apps
Lab 10.0: Creating Server-To-Server(S2S) Applications
Lab 10.1: Creating OAuth Applications
Lab 10.2: Claims Based Auth
Lab 11.0: Programming Translation Services
Lab 11.1: Programming PowerPoint Automation
Lab 11.2: Programming Word Automation