- SharePoint Site Owners
- SharePoint Site Collection Administrators
- SharePoint Administrators and Developers
At course completion
- Manage Sites and Site Collections
- Add users and groups and manage site, list, folder and item security
- Add and configure web parts
- Configure site options including theme, title, description and icon
- Configure site navigation
- View site activity reports
- Customize lists and libraries
- Configure Check out/in, Content Approval and Versioning
- Create and modify pages and web part pages
This module provides an introduction to the topics covered in the class, introduces SharePoint terminology
and gets a start in navigation.
- Lesson 1: What is SharePoint?
- Lesson 2: Team Collaboration
- Lesson 3: Document Management
- Lesson 4: Social Features
- Lesson 5: SharePoint Administrative Roles
- Lesson 6: Site Owner
- Lesson 7: Site Collection Administrator
- Lesson 8: Server Administrator
- Lesson 9: SharePoint Administration Options by Role
Module 2: Users, Groups and Permissions
This module covers the management of SharePoint users and user security.
- Lesson 1: SharePoint Security Best Practices
- Lesson 2: Users and Groups
- Lesson 3: Adding Users and Groups
- Lesson 4: Adding Site Collection Administrators
- Lesson 5: Permissions and Permission Levels
- Lesson 6: Creating Custom Permission Levels
- Lesson 7: Configuring List and Library Permissions
- Lesson 8: Working with Audiences and Content Filtering
- Lesson 9: Managing User Alerts
Module 3: Site and Site Collection Features
This module covers the use of SharePoint Features to add and remove functionality.
- Lesson 1: What is a Feature?
- Lesson 2: Activating and Deactivating Features
- Lesson 3: Commonly Used Features
Module 4: Managing Sites and Pages
This module covers the creation and management of SharePoint sites and pages.
- Lesson 1: Creating Subsites
- Lesson 2: Site Templates
- Lesson 3: Site Lifecycle and Site Deletion
- Lesson 4: Configuring the Look and Feel of a Site
- Lesson 5: Configuring Navigation Options
- Lesson 6: Language Settings
- Lesson 7: Adding and Managing Pages
- Lesson 8: Working with Web Part Pages
- Lesson 9: Frequently Used Web Parts
Module 5: Working with Lists and Libraries
This module covers the use of SharePoint lists and libraries.
- Lesson 1: SharePoint Lists and List Features
- Lesson 2: Document Libraries
- Lesson 3: Libraries vs. Lists with Attachments
- Lesson 4: Adding Columns to Lists and Libraries
- Lesson 5: Column and Item Validation
- Lesson 6: Enterprise Metadata and Keywords Settings
- Lesson 7: Creating List and Library Views
- Lesson 8: Working with Office Web Apps
- Lesson 9: Organizing Content Using Folders and Metadata
- Lesson 10: Picture, Asset and Other Libraries
- Lesson 11: Working with the Recycle Bin
- Lesson 12: Configuring RSS Feeds
- Lesson 13: Configuring Incoming Email
- Lesson 14: About Tags and Notes and Ratings
Module 6: Document Management
This module explores the document management features of libraries.
- Lesson 1: Information Management Policy Settings
- Lesson 2: Auditing List and Document Activity
- Lesson 3: Working with Site Columns and Content Types
- Lesson 4: Built-in Content Types
- Lesson 5: Managing Business Content Using Content Types
- Lesson 6: Using Document Sets
- Lesson 7: Using the Content Organizer
- Lesson 8: An Overview of Records Management
Module 7: SharePoint Workflows
This module provides an overview of the SharePoint 2013 workflow features.
- Lesson 1: SharePoint Workflows
- Lesson 2: Out of the Box Workflow Demo
Module 8: Monitoring SharePoint Activity
This module covers the use of SharePoint activity reports.
- Lesson 1: Usage Reports
- Lesson 2: Search Reports
Module 9: SharePoint Apps (Optional)
This module provides explores SharePoint 2013 Apps.
- Lesson 1: What is an App?
- Lesson 2: Working with Built-in Apps
- Lesson 3: The SharePoint App Store
- Lesson 4: The Corporate App Store
- Lesson 5: Request an App
Module 10: The SharePoint Community Site (Optional)
This module covers the use of the SharePoint 2013 Community Site.
- Lesson 1: Building online communities using SharePoint
- Lesson 2: Discussion and Moderation
- Lesson 3: Rating discussions and earning points
Cursus de certification
Lab 1: Users, Groups and Permissions
Lab 2: Site and Site Collection Features
Lab 3: Managing Sites and Pages
Lab 4: Working with Lists and Libraries
Lab 5: Document Management
Lab 6: SharePoint Workflows
Lab 7: SharePoint Apps (Optional)
Lab 8: The SharePoint Community Site (Optional)
MS-55029: Introduction to SharePoint 2013 for Collaboration and Document Management
MS-20331: Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013