This course is designed to balance theory, practical exercices; and review of current ITIL® implementation.
At the end of this training, candidates will get enough knowledge and understanding to take the ITIL® Intermediate Qualification : Service Transition examination.
- Pass the ITIL® Intermediate Qualification: Service Transition examination,
- Formalise their experience and analyse their current ITIL® implementation
This includes, amongst others:
- IT directors and managers, technology managers,
- Other managers, supervisors, team managers,
- Designers, architects, planners,
- IT consultants, IT auditors and
- IT security managers and officers
Candidates have to show their ITIL® v3 Foundation ou Foundation Bridge certificate to the trainer before the third day of course. It is strongly recommended to read the officiel ITIL® Service Transition publication before the course.
At course completion
- Have a deeper undertstanding of ITIL® Service Transition's philosophy, concepts,principles, processes and activities
- Develop an heuristique approach to implement ITIL® Service Transition
- Pass the ITIL® Intermediate Qualification: Service Transition examination
This exam is made of 8 gradient multiple choice questions, lasts 90 minutes with a passing score of 70%.
Each question is scenario based, each question having its own scenario. Each proposed option get a different number of marks (5, 3, 1, 0) depending on how much it fits with the scenario.
If you are a PMP® credential holder, this course gives you 21 PDUs.
Module 2: ITIL® Service Transition's Principes
Module 3: 8 Processus of ITIL® Service Transition
Module 4: Managing people during a service transition
Module 5: Organising ITIL® Service Transition
Module 6: Technological considerations
Module 7: Implement and improve ITIL® Service Transition
Module 8: Challenges, success factors and risks
Module 9: Review and exam preparation
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited
Official publication (ITIL® Transition)
Cursus de certification
Module 1 :
- Why implementing a srevice management?
Module 2 :
- Which policies related to ITIL® Service Transition would you like to see defined and imnplemented?
- Identify inputs from / outputs to other service lifecycle stages
- Which challenges could you need to manage implementing change management process? How would you handle them?
- Select the right people for the right role
- Identify policies for release and deployment management process?
- Identify and analyse most important stakeholders for your current (or past) situation
Training: ITIL® Foundation
Training: ITIL® Intermediate Strategy
Training: ITIL® Intermediate Design
Training: ITIL® Intermediate Operation
Training: ITIL® Intermediate Continual Service Improvement (CSI)
Training: ITIL® Intermediate Practitioner