This course is designed to balance theory, practical exercices; and review of current ITIL® implementation. At the end of this training, candidates will get enough knowledge and understanding to take the ITIL® Intermediate Qualification : Service Deign examination.
- Pass the ITIL® Intermediate Qualification: Service Design examination,
- Formalise their experience and analyse their current ITIL® implementation
This includes, amongst others:
- IT directors and managers, technology managers
- Other managers, supervisors, team managers
- Designers, architects, planners
- IT consultants, IT auditors
- IT security managers and officers
At course completion
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- A deeper understanding of ITIL® Service Design philosophy, processes and activities
- Develop an heuristic approach to implement ITIL® Service Design
- Pass the ITIL® Intermediate Qualification: Service Design examination
This exam is made of 8 gradient multiple choice questions, lasts 90 minutes with a passing score of 70%.
Each question is scenario based, each question having its own scenario. Each proposed option get a different number of marks (5, 3, 1, 0) depending on how much it fits with the scenario. If you are a PMP® credential holder, this course gives you 21 PDUs.
Module 2: Principes for Service Design
Module 3: 8 Processus of Service Design
Module 4: Activities and technologies
Module 5: Service Design organisation
Module 6: Technological considerations
Module 7: Implementating and improving Service Design
Module 8: Challenges, success factors and risks
Module 9 : Review and exam preparation
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited
Official publication (ITIL® Design)
Cursus de certification
Module 1 :
- Why implementing a Service management?
- Identify inputs from / outputs to other service lifecycle stages
- Assess your current Service management maturity level
- Negotiate a Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Explain to IT teams the users' perspective about service availability
- Identify constraints to implement efficient and effective capacity management; how to deal with them?
- Identify risks related to the execution of a Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP)
- Define roles and responsibilities for Process Owner and Process Manager
Training: ITIL® Intermediate Strategy
Training: ITIL® Intermediate Transition
Training: ITIL® Intermediate Operation
Training: ITIL® Intermediate Continual Service Improvement (CSI)
Training: ITIL® Intermediate Practitioner